Best And Worst Superhero Costumes
Here is a selection of some of the worst, and some of the best superhero costumes. Trough year we seen so many movies with some interesting costumes on it, and some of them were very good, but some other costumes were just disaster. I won’t talk about that now. Hope you love movie costumes. Take a look, and enjoy!
1. In the movie “Captain America”, which is due in theaters in 2011, Chris Evans costume jumpsuit reminiscent of World War II, said in an interview with «Entertainment Weekly» directed by Joe Johnston. He’s quite modest and practical, no frills. Evans, in his interview with MTV News said that the suit was “very uncomfortable”, but the new version of “Captain America: The First Avenger” superhero costume modernize and he became more comfortable.
2. Thor – not just a super-hero, he, for a moment, the Scandinavian god, so it should look like, respectively. The newspaper “The Los Angeles Times” reported that Chris Hemsuort so afraid that will not be able to look properly, too far for visits to the gym, with the result that a suit sitting on it too tightly and had to alter.
3. Emma Frost in the movie “X-Men: First Class.”
4. Glowing Ryan Reynolds costume from the movie “Green Lantern” – is entirely merit of specialists in computer graphics. What a disappointment for fans!
5. One of the most successful super-heroes costumes in recent years – a suit of “iron man”, played by Robert Downey Jr.. That’s why this dress is so popular with kids at Halloween.
6. Tight tights are not required for super-heroes. An example of this – Seth Rogen in the movie “The Green Hornet.”
7. Customary flower Spider-Man are red, white and blue, but appeared on the screen in the 2007 film “Spider-Man – 3″ costume Peter Parker turned into a mysterious fashion black.
8. Costume Mystic was released in 2000 film “X-Men.”
9. Yes, yes, yes, it really is George Clooney’s photo on the left – in the role of the character of the film “Batman and Robin”, was released in 1997. This seems to be one of the strangest costumes for superheroes of all time, is not it? The photo on the right – Michael Keaton in a traditional costume from the movie “Batman”, released in 1989.
10. Here it is, Cat Woman! Michelle Pfeiffer in the movie “Batman Returns” (1992) and Halle Berry in the movie “Catwoman” (2004).
11. Here it is, timeless classic! Christopher Reeve as Superman in the eponymous film, released in 1978.