Top 11 Astonishing Facts About Titanic You Didn’t Know
Titanic has always been a great mystery for the whole and entire world, just because there are so many peaces of puzzle that yet be be discovered and explained. You’ll notice that every now and then, the new hidden facts and clues appear, and that is just amazing, that after so many years, Titanic still has to offer the factor of surprise and delight. Today, much of our knowledge about the Titanic comes from the eponymous 1998 film in which the main roles are played by Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio. As we remember how the film was tragic, it is not even a fraction of real-life tragedies of this tragic event. Titanic was real and existed and has many, many things that can be learned about what really happened that night, when it sank to the bottom of the ocean. Well, today, we are representing you one of these stories. Scientist discovered the top new 11 fact about Titanic, that you didn’t knew before. So, if you enjoy in top movies, interesting movies, or Titanic facts, this is the right place for you. Take a look, and enjoy.
1. There was a Japanese man who survived as he managed to escape from the ship. When he returned to Japan, so he felt so embarrassed and kept saying how he should’ve sink with the ship.
2. One of the most emotional moments in the movie Titanic was when the band continues to play to calm the passengers. This is indeed what happened. They played an hour after the ship hit an iceberg.
3. If the iceberg was spotted just 30 seconds earlier, and that the captain was informed, the accident would not have occurred. Only 30 seconds …
4. Milton Hershey, the man behind the most popular chocolate of all time, had a ticket for the Titanic, but changed his plans at the last minute.
5. The four chimneys that have become “known” and which recognizes the Titanic for, many people doesn’t know that, but the forth one never worked. He was there just for decoration.
6. More than half the lifeboats were not at full capacity when people began to evacuate. If they were full, many lives would be saved.
7. Only one ship that was traveling over the ocean sank because of an iceberg – the Titanic.
8. The day before the disaster, it was planned to do the training of the passengers of how to use the lifeboats. This would allow people to practice what to do in the event of tragedy. The exercise was canceled.
9. Hated iceberg that sank the Titanic, it was there 1000 years B.C
10. The budget for the film “Titanic” was actually much higher than the budget for the creation of a real ship.
11. The chef of the ship was one of the survivors managed to survive thanks to the amount of liquor by the drank before the tragedy, because this liqueur in him kept its high body temperature.