Titanic has always been a great mystery for the whole and entire world, just because there are so many peaces of puzzle that yet be be discovered and explained. You’ll notice that every now and then, the new hidden facts and clues appear, and that is just amazing, that after so many years, Titanic still has to offer the factor of surprise and delight. Today, much of our knowledge about the Titanic comes from the eponymous 1998 film in which the main roles are played by Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio. As we remember how the film was tragic, it is not even a fraction of real-life tragedies of this tragic event. Titanic was real and existed and has many, many things that can be learned about what really happened that night, when it sank to the bottom of the ocean. Well, today, we are representing you one of these stories. Scientist discovered the top new 11 fact about Titanic, that you didn’t knew before. So, if you enjoy in top movies, interesting movies, or Titanic facts, this is the right place for you. Take a look, and enjoy.
1. There was a Japanese man who survived as he managed to escape from the ship. When he returned to Japan, so he felt so embarrassed and kept saying how he should’ve sink with the ship.
2. One of the most emotional moments in the movie Titanic was when the band continues to play to calm the passengers. This is indeed what happened. They played an hour after the ship hit an iceberg.
3. If the iceberg was spotted just 30 seconds earlier, and that the captain was informed, the accident would not have occurred. Only 30 seconds …
4. Milton Hershey, the man behind the most popular chocolate of all time, had a ticket for the Titanic, but changed his plans at the last minute.
5. The four chimneys that have become “known” and which recognizes the Titanic for, many people doesn’t know that, but the forth one never worked. He was there just for decoration.
6. More than half the lifeboats were not at full capacity when people began to evacuate. If they were full, many lives would be saved.
7. Only one ship that was traveling over the ocean sank because of an iceberg – the Titanic.
8. The day before the disaster, it was planned to do the training of the passengers of how to use the lifeboats. This would allow people to practice what to do in the event of tragedy. The exercise was canceled.
9. Hated iceberg that sank the Titanic, it was there 1000 years B.C
10. The budget for the film “Titanic” was actually much higher than the budget for the creation of a real ship.
11. The chef of the ship was one of the survivors managed to survive thanks to the amount of liquor by the drank before the tragedy, because this liqueur in him kept its high body temperature.Read More
Have you ever wondered what is going on on the movie set, behind the cameras and behind the scenes? We always wanted to know that, and fortunately, we have some movie photos that are showing us what actors are doing during their breaks. Some of these photos are really legendary, and they are worth seeing, and kudos to the person who took it! There are a lot of movies, and a lot of scenes that are so interesting, and so many actors doing their jobs, which is interesting. So, if you are a movie fan, and you enjoy in interesting movies, this is the right page for you. Take a look at these behind the scenes, and enjoy!
One of the most anticipated titles this year, “The Lone Ranger” from the Disney studio has added new character poster and trailer. And, judging by this posters, we are waiting for a magical western movie, with colorful characters, fights, chases and sparkling humor! We really can’t wait for it to come, and if you also like top movies, and new movies, stay right there, because, if you are waiting for this movie too, you will like it. So, take a look at these amazing new movies photos, and enjoy!
There is a lots and lots movies in this world, and id you wanna choose the best one to like, and call it your favorite, this is doomed to disaster, just because there are so many great and interesting movies in this world. But. do you maybe think that the movies were better in the last century? You are maybe right, people were more innocent back then, and really liked to watch a movie with a family, not asking around a silly questions. Well, in the last century, people made so many great movies, and these is no need for them to be forgotten. So, in that spirit, today, we are presenting you a top 10 list of the movies that are made before 1990, are were the best. So, take a look at these amazing movie photos, and enjoy!
1. The Sting (1973)
2. The Godfather (1972)
3. Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)
4. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (1969)
5. The Princess Bride (1987)
6. Star Wars: Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back (1980)
7. Back to the Future (1985)
8. A Clockwork Orange (1971)
9. The Terminator (1984)
10. Blade Runner (1982)Read More
Since the beginning of making movies, people have always been curious about what is happening behind the scenes. Are the actors spoiled, are they asking too much, how many times they have to repeat the scenes, and the list just goes on and on. Well, it seems like they are having a lots of fun behind the scene sometimes. Today, we are presenting you movies photos about what is happening behind the scenes of the horror movies! Horror movies are sometimes so scary that you just start to be afraid of the actor playing the bad guy, but, when you connect the dots, and see an scary actor behind the scene, you’ll see there is no reason to be afraid, it’s just roles. These are some really interesting movies to see, and if you didn’t saw them, now it’s the time. Take a look at these amazing movie photos behind the scene, and, of course, enjoy!